Today is one of those days where ive sat and pondered about my life. Its one of those days where ive watched Gavin eat dog food so i run over and get him out and squeeze his fat cheeks and say ''yukky!!!'' he laughs. and 3 minutes later he is at it again. Its one of those days where im exhausted cause Gavin was up all night. Its one of those days where my husband is at work. Ive missed him all day. Hes worked so much lately ive hardly seen him. I love life. I absolutely love life. Im so thankful for a heavenly father who has blessed me with everything in my life. I Love my sweet little family. I Love being a wife, I love my husband who works so hard to make sure Gavin and I are takin care of. I love being a mom. I am nothing but honored that Heavenly Father has trusted me with Gavins sweet spirit. He makes everyday so good. Life is amazing.
And now.. im off to clean up the giant bag of cheeto puffs that Gavin has dumped out. I take that back, half the bag was dumped out, the other half he has scarfed down. Seriously.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so sweet. Nate's a lucky guy! And Gavin just keeps getting cuter each time I see him! Misd you guys!
ReplyDeleteDitto!! You are the best thing that could have happened to him!!! You are so sweet and you two have such a sweet little famiy!!! Love all 3 of you TONS!!
ReplyDelete