Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girls camp and other good stuff..

This summer i got to attend girls camp with my ward. Im over the mia maids and they are such great girls. We had a good time getting spiritually fed, dancing the nights away (literaly) and getting to know eachother a bit better. It was fun heading back to Camp Lomia. I have so many memories there from when i was in young womans. anyways, heres a few pics of all us who attended.







All the leaders!



Me doing the obstacle course.. It was lots of fun.




All of us in the ward after sacrament meeting.




And all the young woman and leaders again.


On another note, Have i posted pictures of Gavin lately? ehh.. Only a few months ago. I think im due. He gets bigger everyday. It makes me so sad to see him grow into a little boy. He talks like crazy, loves to cuddle and still gives kisses, and..



eats alot.


plays alot.



and you will find him right here alot.. reading his books.



We also celebrated Nates 25th b-day this month! We had a yummy steak dinner with some friends from our ward. We had a good time celebrating with him!










1 comment:

  1. Haha I can't believe you got Nate to wear that hat! He must love you! And I LOOOOVE the pics of Gav! I sure miss him. And you guys too.

    ReplyDelete