Heres a few cute pictures of Gavin. I was bored today and thought id take some of him. Hes seriously growing up so fast and ive realized i have no pictures of him. So let the fun begin! Everyday im taking pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's such a cutie! Keep the pics coming!
ReplyDeleteHe is so yummy!!! Bet his little cheeks are raw! Yes, keep the pictures coming!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I want some video of him snorting when he laughs!
ReplyDeleteOh he is so cute and chubby! I just found your blog :) We still need to have you guys over! Also I saw that you are doing hair again and I need a new hair do! now that i'm my first trimester I think its safe to get it colored. What is the place called that you work? Hope everything is going well for you guys!
ReplyDelete