Today Nate, Gavin and I went riding. Nate had the day off so we thought we would go do something exciting. We took some lunch and had a little picnic and enjoyed the nice day. The weather was perfect! Gavin loved it. Nate says we have to start him out early so we took him. We had the little backpack thing that you put the baby in and on we went. We had a blast!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
The great outdoors
Today Nate, Gavin and I went riding. Nate had the day off so we thought we would go do something exciting. We took some lunch and had a little picnic and enjoyed the nice day. The weather was perfect! Gavin loved it. Nate says we have to start him out early so we took him. We had the little backpack thing that you put the baby in and on we went. We had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok I LOVE those pictures! You guys all look so cute in every picture! I'm glad Gavin is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteCUTE PICTURES!! Look how much he has grown from your last posts!!! I want to kiss those little sweet cheeks!!
ReplyDelete