Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eagarville.

We headed up to Eagar this past weekend. My aunt and uncle put on this big ATV Jamboree event so we went up to join the fun. Heres a few pics i snapped. My favorite picture involves goggles. Take a peek and you'll agree with me! :)




4 comments:

  1. hahaha I love the one of gav driving! thats so cute! He looks like a boy now and not a baby!!! I can't believe our baby's are like toddlers now!! :( Hope you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! Those pics of Gav are to die for! Love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gav is such a stud! Give those big ole cheeks a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!!! Love him driving!!! So cute! And the goggles...what a cutie! Always have fun when you come up!!! *Mumzy...not Lindsey!!! She is just signed in!!! Oh, the fun I could have with that!

    ReplyDelete