Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our new casa..

Front:



Hall Bath Before:


Hall Bath After:

\

Living room (didnt change anything, just decorated):




Kitchen and Dining room ( didnt change anything. We love the old style look. just painted and decorated!)




And a couple pics of the backyard where we spend most of our time!




...More to come!!!

5 comments:

  1. You are so good at decorating! Please come to Cali and help me! Your house is just adorable! Love it. Can't wait for more pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks super cute! I want to come see it in person so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm you forgot your bedroom and gavins room! hahah which are so cute! But I love your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Linds! We need to see it in person!! It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kalli your home is so Cute and your baby is ADORABLE!!! I think I saw you the other day but I didn't want to rush up and say Hi with my nappy hair, PJ's and unbrushed teeth!! haha You have such a cute home and family!

    ReplyDelete