well hello! We are alive and good.. and busy! And nothing is new around here so ill just post a few pics! ok bye! oh hello again, I forgot to tell you that this is all the pics we have since december. Worst mother of the year awarded to... Kalli Gleave!! haha welp see ya later.
Haha the last two pictures are hilarious! I love them! Haha! Oh Gavin is too cute. I miss you guys. Come visit me in California and I will take lots of pics of Gav for you!
You have such a cute family. i wish I would of talked more when I saw you at Home Depot but not gonna lie I looked like crap and was embarrassed!! haha It seems I always see someone on my worst days! You look GREAT for having a one year old!!
Hello! We finally have a blog for all of our friends and family! Nate and I have been married going on 4 years and are proud parents of the chunkiest kid in town! Were so blessed to have Gavin in our lives. Life is great. We love and enjoy every minute of it.
Haha the last two pictures are hilarious! I love them! Haha! Oh Gavin is too cute. I miss you guys. Come visit me in California and I will take lots of pics of Gav for you!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a cute family. i wish I would of talked more when I saw you at Home Depot but not gonna lie I looked like crap and was embarrassed!! haha It seems I always see someone on my worst days! You look GREAT for having a one year old!!
ReplyDeleteHAHA!!! I so love that new goofy smile!!! It makes me crack up!!!
ReplyDelete