Monday, December 13, 2010

14 Months.

Well i thought since Gavin just turned 14 months I would tell you guys 14 things that i love about him.
1. His smile. His teeth have gaps and are scattered all around which makes him have the sweetest smile ever.
2. His kisses. He loves giving Nate and I kisses. he walks up to his with his mouth wide open for a kiss.
3. His walk. He has a big butt. So when he walks his butt sticks out and his toes point in. Haha its really cute.
4. How he eats. For instance, when he eats an oreo or peanut butter cracker He pulls it apart, eats the frosting or peanut butter then eats the cookie or cracker.
5. His blue eyes. He got them from his dad. They are the prettiest blue eyes ever!
6. His laugh. He will lay on the floor and just laugh and wait for you to look at him to laugh with him.
7. He can make a bad day good and a good day better. Nate and I love just watching him. His actions, facial expressions, and everything are so funny.
8. His cottage cheese. After the bath we let him walk around before putting a diaper on him. He loves having bare buns. (who wouldnt after wearing a diaper 24-7) I love watching him walk around. His butt and the back of his legs are covered in cottage cheese. Ill always wonder why mine isnt as cute. haha
9. He holds my hand and walks with me. Even if its just from the kitchen to the living room.
10. He loves playing outside. Like i stated in a previous post. He loves going on bike rides and playing catch with the oranges in the front yard.
11. Hes a good helper. If we ask him to throw something away he grabs it and takes it straight to the garbage. When Nate is working on something Gavin will grab a screw driver to help. Nate was building shelves in our hall closet the other night and gavin sat right by him watching him and helping him.
12. He has the cutest, fattest cheeks. ever.
13. His dance. He has this funny dance that he does. His big butt shakes and he flaps his arms. I die laughing everytime.
14. and last but not least, He is perfect. Pure. and so sweet.
We love him to pieces.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post so much! Thanks for sharing all the things about Gavin! I CANNOT wait to see you guys in 2 days! Woot! And I absolutely LOVE the picture of Gav at the top. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Gav! You are the sweetest mamma!

    ReplyDelete