I love this time of year. I love reflecting on all that i have to be thankful for. A loving husband, the chance i have to be a mother. A supportive family, that i can be with forever. Im thankful for the oppurtunity my family has had the last 3 years to invite the Child crisis center to our families thanksgiving dinner. We spend our thanksgiving day at sweetcakes where all our family and friends can enjoy ourselves. If any of you aren't familiar with the child crisis center its an organization that takes children in when there home life wasn't safe. The first year my family did this we had a 3 month old baby girl. I remember her. We were all fighting to hold her. She was tiny and so sweet. This year she was with us again. Shes been with the child crisis center since. My heart broke when she left this year. I wish we could just take her in and raise her. here's a few pictures. I do have one picture of some of the children. We had to have them cover there faces in the pictures so you cant see how cute they were. But really, they were all adorable.
Hello! We finally have a blog for all of our friends and family! Nate and I have been married going on 4 years and are proud parents of the chunkiest kid in town! Were so blessed to have Gavin in our lives. Life is great. We love and enjoy every minute of it.
Your family is amazing. I love and admire them for all the good you all do!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool thing to be able to do. Love the pics! (And nice job for posting them so fast! :) ) Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are awesome! We missed you. This would be neat to do with you and your fam sometime :)
ReplyDelete