Well back in the day.. not to long ago we got family pictures done. Gavin was 8 months old i think? We are already ready to take our next set of family pictures now that the holidays are around the corner (which im so excited about!). anyways, I finally got the edited pictures back and i have to show them off.. I think Deborah did a great job. Thanks Deb! Thanks for letting me show off my stunning hubs and Gav!
Hello! We finally have a blog for all of our friends and family! Nate and I have been married going on 4 years and are proud parents of the chunkiest kid in town! Were so blessed to have Gavin in our lives. Life is great. We love and enjoy every minute of it.
Love these pics! You guys can't take a bad picture...not ever! You guys always look great!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! So cute!! I love your little family. Just Perfect!!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! its crazy how much older Gavin looks now!!
ReplyDelete