Hes definetly all boy. Loves playing in the mud, rocks, and.. the trash. Before we take out the garbage we have to dig through it to make sure nothing is in there that doesnt belong.
He likes to help around the house. When we need something fixed all you have to say to Gavin is ''Go fix it" and he knows what to do. He gets his drill and is there to help. With sound effects and all.
He loves playing outside. He will play outside for hours. When its time to come in he screams like he discovered his lungs for the first time.
He loves to hide things. Every cupboard, basket, and trash can (as mentioned before)has something of Gavins in it. I forgot to mention the warming drawer on the bottom of the oven..
As i was making dinner the other night i smelt electrical fire. It freaked me out. Nate and i walked around the entire house trying to figure out what the smell was. well a few minutes later smoke came out of the warming drawer. Gavin had put 2 of his monster trucks in there that are now burnt to crisps.
Oh how i love my one year old!! He cracks me up every single day. Love ya Gav.
Ok I just love this post. Gavin is getting so big and he is SO cute! I just love the pic of him sitting on the dishwasher! That is absolutely adorable.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I love that he was cooking his trucks! What a boy!
ReplyDeleteOh, if he isn't the cutest little guy!!! Love the things in the trash and the trucks in the warming drawer!!! Kisses from G.G.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny about the trash can! I can't wait till our little guy can do things like that! He is so adorable.
ReplyDelete