This past week we took a trip to California! It was our little nieces first birthday party and we couldnt miss it! My sister in law Tori had no idea we were coming to visit. We had so much fun sneaking around to make a big surprise! We had so much fun and enjoyed spending time with them. It is gorgeous where they live and there is so much to do. Heres a few pics from the beach, and a cute little town called Solvang that we went to.
Cute! I have SOOO many more pictures! I think I'm gonna just send you a cd or something because I took over 100 pictures while you were here (not counting the party!) and there were a ton of cute ones that I didn't put up. Glad you guys came! We sure miss you.
Hello! We finally have a blog for all of our friends and family! Nate and I have been married going on 4 years and are proud parents of the chunkiest kid in town! Were so blessed to have Gavin in our lives. Life is great. We love and enjoy every minute of it.
Cute! I have SOOO many more pictures! I think I'm gonna just send you a cd or something because I took over 100 pictures while you were here (not counting the party!) and there were a ton of cute ones that I didn't put up. Glad you guys came! We sure miss you.
ReplyDelete