Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I dont know what to call this post..

This post is a bit random. Its going to include lots of pictures. Of our little Gavin, Our home, and what we love! Im so sick of being lazy and not posting. The past couple months ive had multiple people tell me to post pictures of our home. Well, its still in the process of being decorated/ redone. Im addicted, I swear. I dont know why. But EVERYDAY im switching stuff around..wanting to repaint.. wanting to go to the closest thrift store to find a treasure and what not. What in the world do i do to stop?! My mother in law tells me everytime she comes she has to take a walk through cause its always different! haha so true. I think i need to see the bishop. hahaha jk. so ill throw a few pictures in for now. On another note, Gavin is Denis the Menis( Dont know how to spell, sorry) He's a busy body always on the go. He loves fixing things. Watering the yard and flowers (which is why it all looks so pretty) He loves to say ''NO'' and He loves giving kisses. He makes the funniest faces in the world. We love the Kid to death. So anyways, The other day i was at a thrift store. Shocking huh. I found a beauty. It was $49.94. I bought it, had a cousin come help to the store and help me load it ( didnt have a truck, so i used his) and came straight home and painted it! A dresser! I bought it to sale.. thats kinda been my thing lately. But i love it and dont want to sale it! another shocker.. haha well enjoy the post. And hopefully ill stop being lazy and start posting the randoms of our life. Thats what we will call it. TTYL!


















6 comments:

  1. Your house is adorable! And I love the pics of Gav. Especially the second from the last...but I'm confused. Are these old pictures or did you cut his hair since I saw you like 3 days ago? Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Why don't you take me thrifting with you?! Call me woman! Gavin is handsome as always. He is such a cutie! He is the perfect mix of the bot of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your house you need to come to mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Gavin is such a cutie!!! You inspire me with your ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete