Today I was super bored and found myself looking through all the before pictures of our home. Its crazy how far its come! Just thought i would post a few befores and afters to see what we've done. Keep my addiction in mind. Things are still changing around here! But heres what it looked like a couple days ago. stuff has already been moved as of today. Sorry Nate. ( It drives him CRAZY) it drives me crazy too believe it or not. :)
We've still got some plans for the kitchen. Were just waiting to get some countertops, then we can proceed to some new backsplash! I can't wait.
Hello! We finally have a blog for all of our friends and family! Nate and I have been married going on 4 years and are proud parents of the chunkiest kid in town! Were so blessed to have Gavin in our lives. Life is great. We love and enjoy every minute of it.
You are on a blogging roll!!! These pics look great! When did you put in an island?! I must see with my own eyes!
ReplyDeleteI am loving these posts! And I love your house. Love. It.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I LOVE your house!! You did an amazing job!!
ReplyDelete