Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter and Family..

Nates sister Tori and her little girl, Mylin came to visit from California during Easter. She ended up staying an extra week and flew home with Mylin. We had such a fun time being able to spend time with them. Tori is always on the ball and has her camera so most of the pictures are from her (sorry once again that im stealing your pictures Tor)! While she was here along with Nates grandparents and aunt and uncle from Utah, we ate and ate, went to see the Easter Pageant, and had a great time watching all the kiddos play together. Its so fun that Gavin has cousins around his age. I always wanted that for our kids.










This is Grandpa pretending to swing the broom at the egg pinata we had for the kids. He's so sweet with all the little ones. It was fun watching him around all of them.

2 comments:

  1. Kalli Sue- Three posts in one week?! This is crazy!! I'm very impressed. Cute pics! I love the one of Grandpa. And also...Nate's trademark smile...nice! Haha! And I loved spending time with you guys, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!!! So glad you updated!!!

    ReplyDelete