Monday, May 9, 2011
Twice in a week..
Yes, thats right. 2 posts in 1 week. Im proud. I kind of want to focus this post on my mom even though she has no idea what a blog is, or even how to turn the computer on. I know its the day after Mothers day. But i think Mothers day should be celebrated for the whole month of May. Dont you think? Mothers deserve it! Anyways, Im greatful for my mom. For everything she has taught me. Shes such a great example to me on how to serve others. If you know my mom.. she can have 3 catering jobs in a day, be baking 200 cookies for an enrichment night and she will still find the time and energy to feed the elders in the same night. (I remember the day all this was going on, she smiled.. and kept going). She would do anything for anybody with a smile on her face. I love my mom and hope In my many more years of being a mother, i can carry the things ive learned from her and share them with my children. Thank you for your ongoing patience with me and for putting up with me the last 21 years. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sweet! I love your momma too! She is awesome and I bet you'll be just like her!
ReplyDeleteYour momma is an inspiration to me, too!!! She's amazing!!!
ReplyDelete